Saturday, May 18, 2013

The College Adventure of a Lifetime!


Hello everyone!

I have some great news! After years of working at it and waiting on the Lords timing, I have a chance to move to South Korea! I have wanted to live there, study there, and minister there for years now and I am so excited to have an opportunity to see that through! I've been accepted to study at Yonsei Underwood International College, starting in Fall 2013!

Of course, this means something else as well. I have to come up with the money to pay for it.
Basically I need $10,000 by July 1st. I can't get any Federal Aid because the college is not in the USA. While I'm working and saving up as much as I can, I would still need help to come up with that much is so little time.

This really is a trial for me, and a chance for me to grow my faith. God has provided for me at the last moment, and even before the last moment, in the past. Sometimes with $5, others with $60, and even with hundreds of dollars as well. I know that God is my Abba and my Scholarship Fund, and He will provide. I've waited for the right opportunity and the right timing and I have peace at this time. There are days I have to fight back worry and stress, but God is my comfort and my support.

This post is mainly for my friends and family. (Though I'm not saying I only want support from them.) There have been people who told me that they want to help, and to give so I can attend College. So, I am posting a Donation button with this so that anyone who wants to help me save the money has a way that they can help. Every little bit helps and anyone who wants to give is welcome to.

I am also designing shirts and cards to sell to raise the money as well. This is so people who want to give a little, or even more than what I'm selling things for, can give any amount they please. I appreciate every penny more than I could express. Every cent and every dollar brings be closer to my life dreams and goals.

Also, all and any prayer and fasting is also very appreciated.





Thank you for reading and God bless you,
-C.A.M

(Note: This is NOT tax deductible or for a Non-Profit. It's simply a way to electronically transfer money to help me fundraise in an easier way. All the money will be used for College tuition payments and miscellaneous costs from/for the School.)

No comments:

Post a Comment